Saturday 9 June 2007

Introduction

I am a movie freak and love making my own props and costume. Most of my props and costume are mimic of Science-friction titles and Superheroes.
All my works are base on my research from other like-minded fans site, books, toys and pictures all over the internet. All pictures display actual item. I am confident with my own work, and is totally redundant to steal other people picture. As mention over the disclaimer, the cost as mention for each items are the production cost like labor, raw material and shipping cost. There is no commercial gain. If you need help in costuming or props, you could send me an email at javierschool@gmail.com. All comments and critics are welcome over here. As without critics, there will be no improvement.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER Dear Viewers and Fans: All film titles used are purely for comparative or descriptive purposes only. SciFanz is not affiliated to or endorse by any motion picture company. All props and costume are fan-made and any likeness to those items on screen, copyrighted/trademarked items or props is purely coincidental. Moreover, all costs stated is not in the desire of profit, it simply reflects the cost incurred in making and shipping such items (eg. raw materials, tools, labor). No copyright infringement is intended and all item is in no way affiliated with any motion picture company, copyright and trademark holders or any character from the motion picture.

No comments: