Saturday 9 June 2007

BSG Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior


The jacket is made up of a type of fleece material with inner satin for comforts. I managed to find a hardware shop around my residence that sells a similar type of buckle. Each jacket consist of four pairs of buckle.

The inner tunic is also made of a type of fleece material. The Tunic can be worn by means of velcro. Like the tunic, the pants used the same type of fleece material. The patches can easily
be brough from other websites. The whole costume of jacket, tunic, pants and two pair of pins cost me US$170(labour, raw material, without the belt) to have the costume made. It follows strictly to the tunic size chart below. It cost US$35 to have it ship to my friends in USA and Europe.If you need any assistance in making any of these lovely looking costume, do send me an email at javierschool@gmail.com.





CW Collar Pins(Silver)

CW Collar Pin (Gold)
I got the Pins done either gold or silver by a metalsmith that live within a stone thrown from my area. He charges me US$5.90 for a pair. I shipped them to my friends in the States and Europe at US$4/pair. If you need any assistance in making any of these lovely looking pins, do send me an email at javierschool@gmail.com.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER Dear Viewers and Fans: All film titles used are purely for comparative or descriptive purposes only. FantasyTrooper is not affiliated to or endorse by any motion picture company. All props and costume are fan-made and any likeness to those items on screen, copyrighted/trademarked items or props is purely coincidental. Moreover, all costs stated is not in the desire of profit, it simply reflects the cost incurred in making and shipping such items (eg. raw materials, tools, labor). No copyright infringement is intended and all item is in no way affiliated with any motion picture company, copyright and trademark holders or any character from the motion picture.

______________Costume_ Size________________
Size__Chest___Waist____Sleeve Length__Leg_inseam
M___38-40___32-34________26________31_____
L____42-44___36-38________27________31.5___
XL___46_48___40-42________28________32____

No comments: